7 Principles Workshop: April 24-25, 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work is a couples workshop based on the internationally acclaimed research of Dr. John Gottman as presented in his New York Times bestselling book—The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work.
This workshop will offer PROVEN, EFFECTIVE, PRACTICAL, and RESEARCH-BASED tools and techniques to enhance and improve your relationship.
Class size is limited, and pre-registration is required. The fee must be paid in full in advance to secure your spot. The workshop cost may be covered by your Health Savings Account. Ask your employer for details. The workshop includes snacks and refreshments, workbook and take-home materials. Participants will be provided approximately one hour and fifteen-minute lunch break on their own.
- 10 hours of training!!!
- "The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work (Revised 2015)"
- 2 Seven Principles Couples Guides
- Love Maps and Open-Ended questions Card Decks
- Relationship Guides aimed to accentuate the Seven Principles
- Light refreshments
Registration deadline: April 3, 2020
Schedule of events:
- Friday, April 24th -- The workshop will be held from 6:00pm – 9:00pm. Registration will begin at 5:30pm, and the workshop will commence promptly at 6:00pm. Workshop materials will be provided upon arrival.
- Saturday, April 25th -- The workshop will be held from 9:00am - 4:00pm (lunch around noon). Doors open at 8:30am.
*Note: Friday evening is specifically created to be a Date Night. Beyond the workshop itself, we will be providing drinks and desserts for you to enjoy while you participate in the training. There are also several restaurants nearby where you can grab food before the workshop begins and during the lunch break on Saturday.
- Seven Principles Workshop$250$2500$0